Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lolita Meme~!

1. Screen-name and date of birth, please tell us these~
xjust_anotherx on Livejournal, for chats and what not I usually use SweetsxHolic. I was born September 22nd, 1989.

2. Height, weight, clothing size, and shoe size?
I'm between 4'11 and 5'0 and 110 pounds. I wear a size 6? I think... My shoe size is 6 or smaller! I'm a 22cm in Japanese sizes.


3. Why did you start to dress lolita?
Honestly, since I was younger I've been obsessed with Japanese culture, being a social outcast and a nerd kind of helped that! I took two years of Japanese, drowned myself in manga and anime and found out about lolita through friends I met through those interests. I bought my friend off-brand item on my 16th birthday [it honestly didn't go well at all~!] I gave up until I was 18, moved in with a friend who owned their own brand items and fell in love all over again.


4. Which style of lolita do you like?
It really depends on my mood! I love Over-the-top sweet lolita, decora-lolita, etc, but I really love the look and lines of classic as well!


5. Express in your own words, the ideal of your above answer.
OTT Sweet lolita is so sugary that I honestly can't be unhappy when wearing it. I think the mood it puts me in to see it and wear it is what makes me so fond of it!


6. Do you have piercings? Where?
I do, I have a Monroe piercing! I used to have my belly button pierced but that's long gone.

7. Which brands do you like?
Angelic Pretty and Baby, absolutely positively love them!

8. Which are your favourite clothes (that you have)?
Jewelry Jelly op! I absolutely love my JJ, and I'm waiting on a mint Milky Berry <3

9. How many lolita friends do you have?
I have two convertees, four people in my local area, and friends like Holly and Ashlee in the Portland area.


10. What do you love most about lolita?
I love being bright and creative, I love the colors and the happy looks I get from little girls [and boys] that look so happy and amazed to see what is pretty much a princess walk by them~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment