Monday, January 10, 2011

I've Been A Bad, Bad Girl.

Miracle Candy! This is the coordinate I have worked out for it thus far, I am hoping to balance out all the pink with a few more blue accessories and shoes because I just love the pink x blue coordinations!





AP wrist-cuffs would be a dream come true, however I'll probably just get a pair commissioned in blue.




Secret Shop candy socks in white, I thought about getting them in blue but in case I decide to do a pinkxwhite coordination, I'm trying to stick with white [unless I give in and just buy both!]




Secret Shop shoes. I absolutely love Secret Shop shoes, and I love ones with a wedge instead of a flat or a heel! These are available for pre-order, so I'm hoping I can get my hands on a pair.

And preferably more candy-themed sax jewelry, including smaller bows for my hair.






And this gorgeous, lovely wig! I'm not a fan of half-half wigs, but this wig has been my favorite ever since I spied it on CosplayWigsUSA, so I will not resist getting it for this coord!



I'm hoping all this extra blue will balance out the mass amount of pink that is the MC skirt! I'd prefer not to be a big ball of pink if I can help it.


I'm still keeping my eyes open for coordinations for my Milky Berry OP, but there's just so much more to get for it that I can't even begin to really focus! Plus, for some reason, I am desperately, truly in love with my Miracle Candy skirt. I love the way it fits and looks!



In other news: ClobbaOnline might not be this month's group order, as with the Chinese New Year coming up they might not be able to stock my entire order. I wish I would have released this sooner, I feel so silly! Granted I'm not sure how Bodyline and Fan+Friend treat the Chinese New Year so it'll just be a matter of seeing what order will be the easiest to fill at this time of the year.

Clobba's order is as follows thus far:
- Infanta's Rose Embroidery Brass Button Coat
- Dream of Lolita's Candy Pop and Candy Treat bags
- Two Classical Puppet's A-Line Pettis
- Secret Shop Candy socks [possibly two]
- Secret Shop Strawberry socks

Hopefully I'll be able to place this order by the end of this week if all goes well! Other than that, per my title, I've got to admit that I've been bad. I said I was done ordering things until I got paid again [Hooray for trying!] and I failed [Boooo!], so the newest addition to my wardrobe is an Angelic Pretty Boston Bag.

I'm sure I'll find use for it!

I can't help what I fall in love with. ;3;

0 comments:

Post a Comment